• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Redwing 89" Extra 330SC

Sure is a nice looking and Awesome Flying Plane,, here are some pics of the red scheme DSCN9065.JPGDSCN9065.JPGDSCN9058.JPGDSCN9060.JPGDSCN9061.JPGDSCN9078.JPGDSCN9083.JPGDSCN9090.JPGDSCN9094.JPGDSCN9099.JPGDSCN9108.JPGDSCN9111.JPGDSCN9117.JPG

SnowDog

Both sets of pics are awesome!

Gary some of your shots look like hover pics...am I right? Who took the pics and who was flying,?

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Man that is a sexy bird for sure. I really want an extra someday. Somehow I have never owned one...

gyro

GSN Contributor
Here is the video we shot really quick on Sunday.

[video=youtube_share;E8jctn9elM0]http://youtu.be/E8jctn9elM0[/video]

SnowDog

yeah that plane does fly really great...got to fly mine the other day and really enjoyed it.

very light...Gary did you ever weigh yours?

I need to get a fish scale.

gyro

GSN Contributor
yeah that plane does fly really great...got to fly mine the other day and really enjoyed it.

very light...Gary did you ever weigh yours?

I need to get a fish scale.

I think I posted it a while back.... 16.75 dry is what I remember