• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Rebuilding the Compy MX2.

I did the same with my 35% Carden.  Used 1/32" ply and even used 1/64" and put a gusset or 2 under them.  Really beefed them up.  Anymore, I just use 1/8" balsa.  Don't have to be as careful with the balsa then you do with the ply.

reyn3545

100cc
I can't think of anything else to do to mine, so I guess it's done.  It will be probably 2 weeks before I can get it to the field.  I leave tomorrow morning for a few days in Mexico, then on the weekend I have plans with the wife.  The next week I'm in Charlotte for a few days, but I think I'll be in town for the weekend.  Hopefully the weather holds up.

I can't think of anything else to do to mine, so I guess it's done. It will be probably 2 weeks before I can get it to the field. I leave tomorrow morning for a few days in Mexico, then on the weekend I have plans with the wife. The next week I'm in Charlotte for a few days, but I think I'll be in town for the weekend. Hopefully the weather holds up.

Good luck my friend!

I have pix on my tablet, not my cell....... I had planned on posting last nite, but as luck would have it, I fell asleep. Coming off a 2nd and 3rd shift jobs, first shift is rough to get used to.

I can't think of anything else to do to mine, so I guess it's done. It will be probably 2 weeks before I can get it to the field. I leave tomorrow morning for a few days in Mexico, then on the weekend I have plans with the wife. The next week I'm in Charlotte for a few days, but I think I'll be in town for the weekend. Hopefully the weather holds up.
Just leave the radio close by, so I can maiden the airplane for you while you are gone!! ;) I'll get that engine singing a good tune! :)

reyn3545

100cc
Just playing with the new website more than anything else... here's a photo and a short video clip of my finished plane. It does vibrate a little, especially when I clicked the throttle down to low idle... probably need to balance the prop/spinner.

Attachments

• 20141107_120736.jpg
    20141107_120736.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 275