• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Radio Wars, Part 2

wedoitall

Not to leave out Airtronics and the SD-10G...this is an awesome radio and super dependable.

I found out this week they are on sale at hobbypeople.net (the primary Airtronics distributor in the US):

http://www.hobbypeople.net/index.ph...0-ch-2-4g-computer-radio-w-7-ch-rx700-rx.html

This is quite a deal: $299 for a top notch 2.4ghz radio and 7ch RX!

a 9 point throttle curve would be awesome!!! how tight can you tighten down the tension on the sticks? wish on my dx8 i could tighten them down alil more.

Feral

Dude how tight do you want those sticks you must have Chuck Norris endorsed thumbs the sticks get pretty darn tight on my dx8

SnowDog

a 9 point throttle curve would be awesome!!! how tight can you tighten down the tension on the sticks? wish on my dx8 i could tighten them down alil more.

Yeah the throttle curve in the sd10g is really nice...the sticks can be made pretty tight...not sure how much tension you are looking for. You also enable or disable the ratchet on the throttle stick.

wedoitall

i heard the gimbals and stick tensions were alot better on the dx18 than the dx8. would love to hear how they compare to you.