• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Putting the Scale back in Scale Aerobatics

Scale Division of IMAC

• Im interested. Let's discuss this.

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • No, its all about precision not looks.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Yes, I'm all for it.

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Let's all please keep this thread on topic, which is a discussion of a true scale type of competitive aerobatics, which may or may not involve IMAC as an organizing body. Discussion of thoughts, opinions, etc regarding how IMAC is conducted should be started in a thread of its own.

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
Let's all please keep this thread on topic, which is a discussion of a true scale type of competitive aerobatics, which may or may not involve IMAC as an organizing body. Discussion of thoughts, opinions, etc regarding how IMAC is conducted should be started in a thread of its own.

Earl... I'm in the process of setting up a contest for the 2016 year... I have a small reference group and would like your input as well. Please send your contact info. Mbalazs@triad.rr.com.