• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

puked up a plug

crashflow

70cc twin V2
I have to find out if there is a difference between the v1 and the v2 heads . I don't know what version heads these are. I will call them in the morning.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I have found a couple other stores that have it and they say V2-3, so maybe this is a V1 head. Hopefully.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
latest version which you can tell by the 3 round dots in the center of the cooling fins

dle55head.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Last edited:

crashflow

70cc twin V2
Big beautiful DLE 120 showed up today and is bolted up. I had to turn the carb around to put the throttle arm on the same side the dle111 was. Are the DLE plugs that came with it ok or do I need to get cm6 plugs? Ordered a 28/9wide for it. Such a nice motor for such a worn out airframe but anyway I should have it flyable again soon!!:yesss:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Big beautiful DLE 120 showed up today and is bolted up. I had to turn the carb around to put the throttle arm on the same side the dle111 was. Are the DLE plugs that came with it ok or do I need to get cm6 plugs? Ordered a 28/9wide for it. Such a nice motor for such a worn out airframe but anyway I should have it flyable again soon!!:yesss:
NGK CM6 is what I use. Less than 3 bucks from your local auto parts store. I toss the DLE plugs in my box for emergency purposes.