• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

puked up a plug

yakken

100cc
I flew with a Mej 27/10th on the dle 111 and thought it was a perfect 3d prop. I was always happy with the performance of the engine. I guess I will be able to compare power when I install the 120 on it. Now I just have to figure out what prop to put on it.
Thats what i run on mine. I bet the 120 will spin that sucker pretty fast.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
beekman-albums-diversen-picture17928-helicoil.jpg

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
Helicoil is garbage. The timeserts are the only way to go IF you cant find a new cylinder.

ive repaired several spark plug holes. one in a 1997 tbird sc, still in good shape, and plug changes out normally.

ive used them 3 times in my old pickup. Was a 2003 f150. Coil packs went bad roasting the plugs. So put new coil packs on and 3 plugs broke trying to remove them. i guess 5 of 8 out wasnt bad. Was a hell of a job but all repaired in an evening with another set of hands and an 18 pack of beer. Was running again . I dont miss that truck at all.

wesley.

70cc twin V2
I read up on this and it really looks like the ticket! I need to look more but I was having trouble finding the 10mm size that the cm6 plugs are. If I find it I am going to try this.
There in there look under sparkplug then under standard. Its m10x1 it even says rc airplane under it