• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Poll: What should we do with all of our old Swag from the other place?

Super08

70cc twin V2
I for one have no qualms with paying for shirts. It could even raise some start up funds for the site if needed.

SleepyC

150cc
rcbobp;5182 wrote: Sleepy, you are a good man. Love to have a beer with you sometime. Is that allowed for vegans?

HELL YES. If it wasn't I would have a hard time...

I had no problem giving up all kinds of stuff.. but BEER no way.

I ain't a quitter!!

Actually, Bart and I discussed this... should we add a Beer forum? And do Beer reviews?!?!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I'm really glad Sleepy weighed in on this. I'm still undecided on what to do with the majority of my old swag.

One shirt that I'll never let go of though is my 2013 Huckfest shirt. My club, Rolla Modelers, held a Huckfest last fall. Myself and our whole club worked way to hard for that shirt! And we have a ton of great memories from that event.

I like to use t-shirts to remove wax when I wax stuff like my Truck, motorcycle, 4 wheelers and airplanes. Use them a few times and throw them away. (wife doesn't want them in the home laundry) the old FG t-shirts will be perfect.

Looking forward to the new ones. I like light colored shirts for the flying field. Maybe a poll is in order? I'd happily pay for the new ones and I certainly don't have a problem with the "owners" making a few bucks on them as long as they don't get too big for their britches ! :D

pawnshopmike

Staff member
3daviator;5197 wrote:

Looking forward to the new ones. I like light colored shirts for the flying field. Maybe a poll is in order? I'd happily pay for the new ones and I certainly don't have a problem with the "owners" making a few bucks on them as long as they don't get too big for their britches ! :D

Yes! Start a poll on swag colors Sleepy. Great idea Rick.

I vote for Red or Gray and I'll be happy to pay. Would be awesome if we had the option to order nice embroidered button up shirts, jackets, hats etc as well.

thurmma

150cc
I got my first t-shirt at Joe Nall this year and my daughter also got one, so I will still wear it and remember the good times that my daughter and I had at Joe Nall. I will however be waiting very patiently for the new swag to show up :) I like the gray and red idea :)

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I can see wearing the old stuff privately to mow the lawn or wax my car...but at at the flying field, NEVER!

If it ever ever turned into one new member to "that" place, it would be one too many...

I will renew my wardrobe when GSN is ready.