• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Poll: What should we do with all of our old Swag from the other place?

BalsaDust

Mikeq;5892 wrote: If they come 100% cotton I usually buy a size larger to compensate for shrinkage from the clothes dryer....

Don't you know it's not good to run shirts with vinyl on them through the dryer. LOL I have a buddy who I work with (actually he made up some shirts for the probro site) who makes custom T-shirts and he is always harping on to wash them inside out and not to dry them. Washing them inside out helps keep from fading the color of the outside of the shirt and drying them will make the vinyl start to crack over time.

Mikeq

150cc
cbarnes0061;5947 wrote: Don't you know it's not good to run shirts with vinyl on them through the dryer. LOL I have a buddy who I work with (actually he made up some shirts for the probro site) who makes custom T-shirts and he is always harping on to wash them inside out and not to dry them. Washing them inside out helps keep from fading the color of the outside of the shirt and drying them will make the vinyl start to crack over time.

Good advise...not being very knowledgeable about domestic issues that would explain why my tee shirts never last long...I will take your advise and wash in side out and hang dry. Thnx cbarnes0061

BalsaDust

Mikeq;5953 wrote: Good advise...not being very knowledgeable about domestic issues that would explain why my tee shirts never last long...I will take your advise and wash in side out and hang dry. Thnx cbarnes0061

Not a problem its something I just learned a couple months ago.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
If good quality ink is used when screen printing, they should last a long time. My company T's are just over a year old now and look like they were just made, well besides a few stains here and there, but the ink shows no sign of aging or cracking. I wash them inside out and run them through the dryer.

[SIZE= 13px]Bring on the GSN swag!![/SIZE]:spongebob: