• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Poll: What should we do with all of our old Swag from the other place?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
What do you guys think we should do with all of our old swag?

5143=1902-FGswag.jpg
5143=1902-FGswag.jpg

Do-rag

100cc
I have mixed emotions on this topic. I have many of the shirts that were handed to me personally by SleepC. While I understand everyones frustration with the site not to be named. I do not think destroying the items will help matters much maybe give a few a sense of satisfaction. I plan to keep mine stored away and when I do see them remember the good times had there and also to remind why I am here as well. To each there own.

just my .02 worth.

SleepyC

150cc
I've been thinking a lot about this and like many of you my first intension was to burn them all, piss on em first, blow them up with TNT.

But then I thought harder... those shirts were mostly given out and a few sold during a time when we were all in to that site.

Those shirts represent a time when that site meant something to us all. So I started to change my mind.

I personally handed out 400+ shirts at Joe Nall for the past 5 years. These were "our" times. No reason to deny that those times happened.

They did, and they were awesome. Basically July24th, 2014 was the day that the apple cart was pushed over. I don't know any new swag from that site that was made since then.

So keep it if you want, I saved a few as they have memories for me. Maybe if you want to wear them and make a statement go to your wife's favorite craft store and get one of those clothing pens and simply add "R.I.P. 1/1/06 - 7/24/14" to the shirt somewhere.

Just a thought.

:D

And don't worry, I'm gonna figure out a way to get everyone some new shirts this year. WORST case is I'll get a quote for shirts and I'll post it here. You guys pay what I pay.

OR... I'll do what I did before (and was frowned upon by managemenrt :( ) and I'll sell shirts in a store for like $20, but then use the proceeds to make the free shirts for Joe Nall.

I always liked that idea.. so maybe we will do that again.

O

Ohio AV8TOR

If you box it up and send it back he wins as he can still give it away and it will still promote FG, burn every last trace of it

Do-rag

100cc
Sleepy as always you are a class act a little crazy but in the end a good man. Will be looking forward to the new swag and will be willing to buy a few to help fund the other. Also like the R.I.P. idea.

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
Sleepy, you are a good man. Love to have a beer with you sometime. Is that allowed for vegans?