• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot RC owners thread

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Took my girl out today to tune, and check everything over, tidey up the wiring, balance, and cut small relief for spark plug cap, she be ready for flight. May put the pants on this one, those pilot wheels is some ugly, got a set of Sky-lite's I might just switch em out for.
0103161424a_resized.jpg

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Pants yes! Wouldn't want you to get arrested for indecent exposure.;)
I swapped out the wheels for some skylite sullivans, got wiring all zip tied up, radio set up. I'm sticking batteries near where @49dimes has his an go fly, move em if need be. @Jetpainter where you got your batteries? Sadly winter has found us here in NC, and our spring like weather is GONE, so probably no maiden this week.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I swapped out the wheels for some skylite sullivans, got wiring all zip tied up, radio set up. I'm sticking batteries near where @49dimes has his an go fly, move em if need be. @Jetpainter where you got your batteries? Sadly winter has found us here in NC, and our spring like weather is GONE, so probably no maiden this week.
With a DA50 and a can I ended up making a tray and mounting them on the rear of the can tunnel. It's a tad tail heavy there, but I love how it flies. It's neutral when inverted, but has zero bad habits.