• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot RC owners thread

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
:ninja:She floats in rock solid Rob! Can't wait now to get mine going. Looked really :on_the_go: breezy and it showed no bad habits at all!

Yea! This plane is the ticket for me too :).
Yup, pretty predictable. Absolutely no unexpected bad habits. And yes, very breezy that day. Was fun though. Wait till you get yours up on a calm day. The wind surfing is great fun. But on a day with less wind, you'll have so much fun, you will just hate having to call it a day.:way_to_go:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
It's gonna be a sad day the day this airplane goes in, I like it far too much. Have to get another one and make the ailerons huge on it too :sneaky:

20151220_101656.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I like the huge aileron idea. What was the plane where the builder stripped brand new wings and doubled the aileron size?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I like the huge aileron idea. What was the plane where the builder stripped brand new wings and doubled the aileron size?
Are you talking about the double sized aileron H-9 Sukhoi? I believe that Sukhoi just sold on that other site not too long ago.