• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot RC 122" Extra 330SC

Joe Hunt

150cc
Was it hard to get the proper servo linkage setup with the G10 control horns on the ailerons or not too bad?

You asking me, Ben? I feel like we have a whole gang of good builders in here, too. :)

If you're asking me about the Pilot 122" Extra 330SC... I have a few improvements I'd like to see, for certain. I found it a lot of work to put together. As for the G10 control horns on the ailerons... I'd like to see them moved to a better place (that was predictable), I'd like to see them have their ball link holes in the right places for synchronization (they do not, not even close). But, it's the servo location that really needs improving. The servos are way too close to the hinge line. Therefore the pushrods are really short. Therefore the angles are acute/severe and you can't get equal travel off of center.