• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot RC 122" Extra 330SC

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Terry......You need some whisky and hot chocolate;). Be sure to wear your gloves and scarf and don't catch a cold in that parking lot:concern:.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thanks Spats, I glued the control horns in tonight. Maybe maiden over the weekend if I can free up some time. I glassed the baffling tonight, too. I put in the Tech-Aero IBEC, too.
Will you quit playing around and keeping us all in suspense? Just maiden that thing already. LOL...I do hope it all goes as you hope Joe. Good Luck.

Joe Hunt

150cc
Will you quit playing around and keeping us all in suspense? Just maiden that thing already. LOL...I do hope it all goes as you hope Joe. Good Luck.

I tried tonight... here I am in my "I tried" pose. haha

20151114_170124aaa.jpg

99 out of 100 times I don't even have to range check... just start it and go on the maidens. But, I got unlucky here, not sure what I did, but the engine had no spark. No spark, no start, no maiden. haha Maybe tomorrow... but the wife has her arms folded as she's looking at me right now. :O lol

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp

View attachment 45085

99 out of 100 times I don't even have to range check... just start it and go on the maidens. But, I got unlucky here, not sure what I did, but the engine had no spark. No spark, no start, no maiden. haha Maybe tomorrow... but the wife has her arms folded as she's looking at me right now. :O lol
That sucks. Hopefully you'll get it squared away and get that thing in the air!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!

View attachment 45085

Well you get "E" for effort at least. Now quit making excuses and plug in the ignition battery and fly that thing. LOL.....