• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
Herve and others were at Huck-O-Ween for the past week, and the Tucson Aerobatic Shootout the week before that. Cut him a little slack, he's been traveling extensively. I'm sure he'll be back to you soon!

Rusty 73

100cc
Herve just phoned me back and they don't ship into Canada but i can get one of the new 35% aircraft in about two weeks .
He said it the same color scheme as Spencer Nordquist flew at TOC ..:way_to_go:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Herve just phoned me back and they don't ship into Canada but i can get one of the new 35% aircraft in about two weeks .
He said it the same color scheme as Spencer Nordquist flew at TOC ..:way_to_go:

I've got one of those coming my way too along with a green Viper:banana-dance:

If you had dealt with any return due to partial shipping damage, having to hire a customs broker an pay for return shipping plus replacement shipping you would definitely know why :frown:
That was our last experiment, not to be renewed.
Shipping outside of our boarders can be tough. I had to ship an ambulance back to the factory in Canada for bodyshop repairs. Something was just not correct with the paperwork and now a $300K piece of equipment I need is stuck in limbo till someone gets the paperwork sorted out.

Rusty 73

100cc
If you had dealt with any return due to partial shipping damage, having to hire a customs broker an pay for return shipping plus replacement shipping you would definitely know why :frown:
That was our last experiment, not to be renewed.

Maybe PAUwould like to partner with a distribor in Canada , one warehouse with a couple of containers of Aircraft to sell North of the Border ?
Just an Idea to talk about ..:happy:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Shipping outside of our boarders can be tough. I had to ship an ambulance back to the factory in Canada for bodyshop repairs. Something was just not correct with the paperwork and now a $300K piece of equipment I need is stuck in limbo till someone gets the paperwork sorted out.

I hear ya, although nothing that is 300K, I've sold several things in online classifieds up there most ship OK but I've had a few expensive lessons.

Tseres

150cc
Maybe PAUwould like to partner with a distribor in Canada , one warehouse with a couple of containers of Aircraft to sell North of the Border ?
Just an Idea to talk about ..:happy:

The problem is finding a a partner in Canada. It's been thought of and discussed.