• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Do PAU planes come with wing/stab bags?

The Sukhoi does and I don't remember if the other 50cc planes do (mines up on a shelf awaiting time to assemble). On larger planes the wing bags that some other companies include are just fancy bubble wrap and they scratch the covering pretty pad. One ARF I recently sold came with quilted fabric bags but the wings barely fit and they were pretty cheap honestly.

Wing Tote are pretty typical, also Aztec sells some, as well as hobby-pak

Thanks Terry,

I know just what you mean about those bubble wrap bags. I usually wrap the wings in something soft first before putting them in the bubble bags.

I'm going to order a custom Revoc set of covers (full fuse, wings, tail) but I can't do that until I get the plane and can send them pics and measurements. I've used the wing totes before and I've had Caroline's wing bags for all my Cardens. I was hoping that there might be something included that would get me through until my Revoc bags arrive.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I've been getting quite a few PM's and calls asking "when" the Vipers and other new PAU's will be here. When I talked with Herve this past weekend it sounded like it took the factory multiple tries to get the cowl the way we wanted it and as far as I know they have been working on re-doing the bottoms before shipping.

First run headaches are not fun!! Better to wait and get it right than to get it and be upset with the results. Sounds like they'll shove off soon though so thanks for your patience and understanding. I'm right there with you on the waiting list for a plane and a cowl for the prototype to fit a DA120.

As soon as Herve get's word that the ship has left, I'm sure everyone will know.

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
Do PAU planes come with wing/stab bags?

I have REVOC bags for my PAU Bulldog. Custom fit for my wings. I got them through Nirlybuilt.com @Nirlybuilt
Bulldog Wingbags.jpg