• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

Tseres

150cc
Does anyone have pics of the new 100cc Extra scheme?
Yes I have Prototype #1. It has become my favorite plane. :)

IMG_1153.JPG
11781894_10207296829085729_5130272528818813342_n.jpg
IMG_1034.JPG

I love the scheme on the new extra and on the 35% 540T. That Edge would have probably been my next plane if I hadn't just ordered a Viper. It was a very hard decision between those 3 (Extra, Edge, Viper).

Hey Herve, is that next container on the water yet? The one with the 35cc airframes and the Vipers.

Tseres, Please tell me you have a video of this bird flying. I have been waiting for one to be posted. When you say it has become your favorite plane I guess I can assume it flys with the same stability as the larger PAUs. This plane needs to be in my hangar!!!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Tseres, Please tell me you have a video of this bird flying. I have been waiting for one to be posted. When you say it has become your favorite plane I guess I can assume it flys with the same stability as the larger PAUs. This plane needs to be in my hangar!!!!

Here is one the LAW shot at XFC, but Youtube muted the sound because of the music. I did not have details to post the disclaimer for all the music he used:

Tseres

150cc

I don't have a video of me flying my Extra. I have the same plane that Gaby was flying at Nall. It is the same stability as the larger PAUs. I had one of the original red 35% Extras when they came out. had it for 4 years. Loved that plane. I sold it to get my Dalton. As much as I like the Dalton. I missed my old Extra. This took the place of that original Extra. There is just something special that I like about the PAU Extra. Don't know exactly what it is but I can't find it flying other planes. I have the Edge also and it's great. It's the one in the first of my pictures... I've talked to Herve about this and he feels the same as I do. If I had to get rid of all my planes except for one. I would keep the 35% Extra. Since I don't have to get rid of any of my planes I will also get a Viper in the future. I've spoken for a 35cc Extra. That is my next Purchase. :) Hope they get here before Huck-O-Ween so I can pick one up there.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Thank you Terrycustom. I will have a blast with this plane. I will be the only member at my club flying PAU.

I'm going to do a build thread on one as soon as I get my little hands on it!! Won't be able to fly till spring but we'll get it ready! Actually, I just got my engine last week for it as well.....DA 120 fresh from DA with all updates:mario-banana: