• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

Dan, how does that extra fly? Just curious because my buddy had that plane with a dle 170 on cans and he complained that it ballooned on throttle and dove with the throttle off. He tried thrust angle changes to no avail. He flies imac and has owned several large scale aircraft and was stumped. Last I heard he was selling the airframe. I thought it looked great in the air but I never flew it myself.
Up or down thrust usually corrects that. One thing that is common in IMAC is to have down trim on closed throtitle for downlines. Might be as simple as that. Mine did not have this issue either.

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
35cc and Vipers in the next container, around late October
No 108" anything: this forces everyone to have a 120cc engine for good performance.
At 104" or 105", please are happy on a 100cc, and become monsters on the 120cc.
The following container (around late Nov) will have more Edges, new 100cc Extras, and a new high performance 40%A IMAC plane, plus more of the 150cc Edge we sold out a while ago.
I am expecting a new Electric prototype soon too (sssshhhhht...)

BalsaDust

No 108" anything: this forces everyone to have a 120cc engine for good performance.
The following container (around late Nov) will have more Edges, new 100cc Extras, and a new high performance 40%A IMAC plane, plus more of the 150cc Edge we sold out a while ago.

Me likey electric planes

Dan767

70cc twin V2
R

.....and a new high performance 40% IMAC plane......

Where am I going to put three 40% airplanes?:):adore:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
My engine just left DA for the new Extra. Good thing I bought a DA!!!! (only used engine I would ever buy anyway) The low time sweet engine I bought ended up needing pistons, bearings and a list of other stuff but it will be sweet for the new Extra:fist_pump: