• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! NIB's - Carden Extra 300 -$300

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Me, special? Aw shucks, I don't know what to say, thanks. Yeah, to be perfectly honest, I'm more excited about the three boxes of foam balsa, plywood and fiberglass that comprise the kit, than I am about my Laser. With that being said, I promise I will not touch the Carden, or have it's construction started until AFTER my Laser is finished and flying. That way I won't have to worry about you thinking of me as being evil any more. . . . . :roflmao:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Me, special? Aw shucks, I don't know what to say, thanks. Yeah, to be perfectly honest, I'm more excited about the three boxes of foam balsa, plywood and fiberglass that comprise the kit, than I am about my Laser. With that being said, I promise I will not touch the Carden, or have it's construction started until AFTER my Laser is finished and flying. That way I won't have to worry about you thinking of me as being evil any more. . . . . :roflmao:
Uh-huh! We'll see. I know how it is ya know. Ya get a new toy and you just have to play with it. :banana-dance:

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Oh Ye of little faith. . . . . . :rolleyes:

If I do anything, I will take the box of wood to the office over the Holidays and trace all of the plywood pieces onto some paper so I can replace anything if I do something stupid, which I've been known to do. . . . .:laughing:.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Oh Ye of little faith. . . . . . :rolleyes:

If I do anything, I will take the box of wood to the office over the Holidays and trace all of the plywood pieces onto some paper so I can replace anything if I do something stupid, which I've been known to do. . . . .:laughing:.
See??? You won't be able to just not touch it. :msn_slap: