• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! NIB's - Carden Extra 300 -$300

What size??
This kit was never started and is new in box. This a quality kit for those who still like to build planes. This would even be great for an old time collector. 89 inch wing, 78 inch length, 3.0 to 4.2 engine, 18 to 21 pounds. The kit as been stored in a cool dry environment for 15 plus years old.

Last edited:

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
@Bill Burkert,
You have a deal. I'm only about 4 hours from Durham, so shipping won't be necessary. Would you be willing to meet me part way ( for a modest fee, of course)? If not, that's OK too. Let me know.

Thanks,
David

View attachment 45690
@Bill Burkert,
You have a deal. I'm only about 4 hours from Durham, so shipping won't be necessary. Would you be willing to meet me part way ( for a modest fee, of course)? If not, that's OK too. Let me know.

Thanks,
David
Thank-you.

David, Let me check tomorrow to see if it all fits in my car. If it does then I would be okay meeting you in South Hill, VA. When do you think you would want to do this?

It also comes with a photo pack from Dennis of the build and a High Flight review from 1994. The top box is the cowl, canopy and wheel pants, middle box is all the foam, and the bottom box is all the wood, plans and instructions.

Last edited:

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Good morning @Bill Burkert,

Yes, South Hill will be fine. I assume you'll be coming up I-85. I will be coming across Route 58 so we can meet right there at the Interstate. I'd like to do it this weekend, tomorrow if possible. Unfortunately, I will be tied up on Sunday. My email address is below. If you don't mind, please email me your phone number so I can call you and set up a time to fit your schedule.

hrrcflyer@Hotmail.com
I just LOVE Christmas in November ! ! ! ! ! ! . . . . . . .:woohoo!:

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @pawnshopmike,

I'm afraid I won't be doing a build thread on the Carden, sorry. . . . . . . . :sorry: The last thing I want to do is screw that plane up. I have a friend that has been building and flying planes for over 40 years, and he has a 35% Carden Extra 330 that is nothing short of AWESOME. I have wanted one of these things since the first time I ever saw his 35% fly. will try my best to sweet talk him into building it for me. Wish me luck . . . . :laughing:

Hey @pawnshopmike,

I'm afraid I won't be doing a build thread on the Carden, sorry. . . . . . . . :sorry: The last thing I want to do is screw that plane up. I have a friend that has been building and flying planes for over 40 years, and he has a 35% Carden Extra 330 that is nothing short of AWESOME. I have wanted one of these things since the first time I ever saw his 35% fly. will try my best to sweet talk him into building it for me. Wish me luck . . . . :laughing:
Good Morning. I here in a black Mazda 3.