• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
@dth7 Check this vid out!

[video=youtube;67VylH-jGG8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=67VylH-jGG8[/video]

On this one the announcer (Mike) gives him 300 ft.

Last edited by a moderator:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
@dth7 Check this vid out!

[video=youtube;67VylH-jGG8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=67VylH-jGG8[/video]

On this one the announcer (Mike) gives him 300 ft.

Sick! Helps to have an airframe and servo sponsor I see a left aileron and left elevator servo replacement in his future! Thanks for sharing.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I am super excited to welcome 6 new members from yesterday! Welcome @Bubblehead @Elcorro @hifner @sulcnasty [MENTION=2789]Pakratt76[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2790]Pakratts Mistress[/MENTION] ! Super excited to have you all and I recognize two very special new members that have had a big impact on our world of RC, Pakratt76 and Pakratts Mistress! So happy to see you guys here and can't wait to see if you start up a particular thread I've have enjoyed reading several times!

We welcome you all and we hope you enjoy the forum! We have a lot of great people here and can't wait to get to know you as well. Let us know what and where you all fly!

@dth7 Ha Ha Ha… I beat you to the welcomes again!

Well, hello....... I'm Ken.... aka "Pakratt76"

I just came here to introduce myself, and wow, thanks for the surprise welcome above!!!

Lookin' forward to sharing the shenanigans of my experiences with everyone.... :cool:

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I am super excited to welcome 6 new members from yesterday! Welcome @Bubblehead @Elcorro @hifner @sulcnasty [MENTION=2789]Pakratt76[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2790]Pakratts Mistress[/MENTION] ! Super excited to have you all and I recognize two very special new members that have had a big impact on our world of RC, Pakratt76 and Pakratts Mistress! So happy to see you guys here and can't wait to see if you start up a particular thread I've have enjoyed reading several times!

We welcome you all and we hope you enjoy the forum! We have a lot of great people here and can't wait to get to know you as well. Let us know what and where you all fly!

@dth7 Ha Ha Ha… I beat you to the welcomes again!

I'm never gonna be fast enough so my new line will be. "Ditto" or "What Mike said!" In all sincerity I mean WELCOME.
I'm actually trying to get my club site as active as this thread. It's getting there. We have beaten the activity of the past year and a half in one day of the "rebuild release". Nothing fancy but now it's a useful resource. "Build it and they will come". I didn't build it but I cleaned it up and filled it with goodies!
That's my story for missing welcomes and I'm stickin to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm never gonna be fast enough so my new line will be. "Ditto" or "What Mike said!" In all sincerity I mean WELCOME.
I'm actually trying to get my club site as active as this thread. It's getting there. We have beaten the activity of the past year and a half in one day of the "rebuild release". Nothing fancy but now it's a useful resource. "Build it and they will come". I didn't build it but I cleaned it up and filled it with goodies!
That's my story for missing welcomes and I'm stickin to it.

Well that's a great excuse! I rebuilt my clubs website last year and we really have bad a lot of activity. It's fun for sure!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Well, hello....... I'm Ken.... aka "Pakratt76"

I just came here to introduce myself, and wow, thanks for the surprise welcome above!!!

Lookin' forward to sharing the shenanigans of my experiences with everyone.... :cool:

Welcoming new members is something I get a real joy from and when I noticed you and your wife joined it made my day! I'm looking forward to all of the SHENANIGANS!!!
:grrreat::grrreat::grrreat::grrreat:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Welcoming two more additional members from today! Welcome [MENTION=2791]IDONTFLY[/MENTION] (ha ha funny user name) and [MENTION=2792]raven04[/MENTION]! We hope you two enjoy the forums as much as we do! If you need anything please let us know. What do you fly and where? Also, if any of you have not listened to our podcasts you should! Currently we have 12 and they are great interviews with Manufacturers and some big named Pilots! Loads of fun. Also enjoy the 3dpedia!

3dpedia link - http://www.3drcforums.com/forumdisplay.php?128-The-3DPedia
podcast link - http://www.3drcforums.com/forumdisplay.php?72-3DRCForums-Official-Podcasts