• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Thank you for the warm welcomes! My name is Karen and I'm Ken's sidekick aka "wife" and photographer!

Mistress- WELCOME and Thank YOU for the support of HIM and joining in here. Please enlighten us anytime with your perspectives on this sickness we all seem to be afflicted with. It sounds like you may have a mild or better case of the RCaddictus-3D variant virus yourself!

Elcorro

New to GSN!
Hello all & thanks for the welcome! I am new to most 3d maneuvers, though I am not a new pilot. I do look forward to all the tips and advice that comes along the way of the new year & many more to come! So far 3Drc forms is looing like the place to be for me! Thanks again, Elcorro

Pakratts Mistress in DA HAUSE... with her sidekick... Welcome.

Awwwwwwww Yeeeahhhhhhhh!!! In DA HAUS!!!!!!!!!

Hey from Ohio....I'm known as raven04 on other sites

Denny!!! You made it..... :cool:

Mistress- WELCOME and Thank YOU for the support of HIM and joining in here. Please enlighten us anytime with your perspectives on this sickness we all seem to be afflicted with. It sounds like you may have a mild or better case of the RCaddictus-3D variant virus yourself!

My wife has a serious addiction going on.... she actually owns a gorgeous 91" Corvus Racer with a GP61cc
and 71" Electric 3DHS Slick / rimfire 1.20 --------- kinda like nascar.... I'm just the pilot/mechanic of those two....

Her collection of aircraft is going to beat my personal collection count soon if this keeps up!

Although she might not pilot any aircraft, and enjoys watching them, and she can
fly one heck of a camera.... she catches planes & people shots that just amaze me....
She already wore out one focus servo inside of a Nikon camera lens, so now it's
time for her to upgrade the camera again... She's definitely an asset to our hobby...
I'd be totally lost without her.......

ddparker

30cc
Wow must be great to be retired, I've got a few years to go but I'm looking forward to it. But on second thought that will mean I will have to spend more time with her. LOL
I haven't had much time to fly in the last two years. I'm going to try to changes that this year.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow must be great to be retired, I've got a few years to go but I'm looking forward to it. But on second thought that will mean I will have to spend more time with her. LOL
I haven't had much time to fly in the last two years. I'm going to try to changes that this year.

Ha Ha Ha.... I hope you can get out more this year! I need to get out more... and my wife agrees... not sure if that's good or bad? LOL

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Sending out welcomes to two new members! [MENTION=2798]hamburgrd[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2797]Willyman[/MENTION] welcome guys! Need anything let us know. We have some great guys (and girls) here willing to answer any questions. We also have some great podcasts and the 3dwiki is awesome as well. Check'em out when you get a chance.