• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

tmulligan

New to GSN!
Well first off, welcome to the site [MENTION=2262]tmulligan[/MENTION]! You are actually not alone. I live in an area where we are out in the middle of nowhere as well. There is a group of us who get together and fly. We don't have a club, we gather at a friend's private airstrip and have fun. [MENTION=4379]cam4569[/MENTION] is one of the people I fly with. It is hard to get the maneuvers right and progress without the encouragement of others. This is a friendly site and if you don't know how to do something or have questions feel free to ask, there are a lot of very knowledgeable people here. Ok so you say you are having problems mastering the blender, you also say you can do pop tops, the blender uses the same stick movements as the pop top with a couple of exceptions, first being entry. You enter the pop top starting low and fast pulling up, blenders start high and slower and you push the elevator stick forward giving a vertical down line from there do the same as the pop top except continue to give down elevator and rudder but also give throttle at the end to produce an inverted flat spin at the end. Have you watched BoneDoc's tutorial here on the site? Again welcome Tom!!

I did a blender successfully for the first time thanks to your guidance.
Thanks,
Tom

Russ clardy

New to GSN!
russ hello everyone from okeechobee fl been flying for 10 years on and off
i have a few older bipe blanes and a areo works 75cc yak and a matt chapman 100cc cap paint ball edition all older planes but still having fun

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
russ hello everyone from okeechobee fl been flying for 10 years on and off
i have a few older bipe blanes and a areo works 75cc yak and a matt chapman 100cc cap paint ball edition all older planes but still having fun

That's awesome Russ. Thanks for joining the group and if you wouldn't mind chipping in with some advice from time to time since it obvious you have the experience! Again welcome!

Bipenut53

150cc
Welcome Russ! Nice to have another biplane lover around.... Actually a lot of us around here are. Hope to see some pictures from you in the future.

Russ clardy

New to GSN!
Hi Y'all, looks like I never checked in! I'm Park_Aviator (Chad) from Texas.
u
Welcome Russ! Nice to have another biplane lover around.... Actually a lot of us around here are. Hope to see some pictures from you in the future.
thank you i have a old andrews areomaster bipe with a quadra 41 kept that one old school and love it rediong the mono kote on it and a old 86 " tiger moth pulled with a saito 120 my faviorite slow flyier

Bipenut53

150cc
u

thank you i have a old andrews areomaster bipe with a quadra 41 kept that one old school and love it rediong the mono kote on it and a old 86 " tiger moth pulled with a saito 120 my faviorite slow flyier

Thats really nice!! I have an old .60 size MAN Acrostar sitting here, I have had the Byron Cristian Eagle years ago pulled with a 50cc and that was a blast to fly... Have had many Biplanes over the years