• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

praba22

New to GSN!
Dear 3D RC team and friends.This is prabahar from Tamilnadu,India.I would like introduce myself acting as a Research Associate in one of the private engineering College and also young Entrepreneur in the field of CNC Machine manufacturing and Robotics,3D manufacturing,Prosthetic...etc..I did aerospace and mechanical degrees.Flying is my hobby and childhood achieve so slowly I can develop my knowledge.For the current aspect,t I am motivating the young and rural Children's in My country side for making the air-plane and simple flying objects.In order to upgrade my knowledge I am here to get the ideas and suggestion from all around the world.So Kindly give some ideas for developing my skills.
Kind Regards,
Prabahar Arul.S
Research and Development

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Welcome 3DRCF you came to good place to learn many different things. If you have things to share please do so. We all learn from eachother.

cam4569

70cc twin V2
I was expecting you to say Edge. But since you haven't flow it yet, I understand why you didn't pick it. The profile Edge flies completely different than a regular Edge airframe since it has a short tail moment and big thick wing. It is still a hoot to fly and easy to land. Gear is buttery soft so you will probably want to stiffen it.
I bought it used it may have been done already, it has some big tires on it for sure. I have been forcing myself to forget I have it, being new to the hobby I want to fly it but worry because I know I will try something dumb and it won't end well. That's and we stiff have snow on our landing strip

3dMick

30cc
Thanks for the welcome , current planes are
CompArf extra 330sc 2.6m Da120 on Proflow cans
Extreme flight 74" Laser Da35
AMR big stik 3mtr dle120

3dMick

30cc
Some pictures of my planes
7e1f43d1b5b634ea82fa204b2a92efbd.jpg
466a33c2cf6b116e90fd77a9db788e2e.jpg
ca526316202301428d20ebe94325e3ef.jpg

3dMick

30cc
Fly out of Gympie Queensland Australia we are located about 2 hrs north of Brisbane , the bigstik picture is a private property we fly off approx 250 acres of river flats , Comparf is at Maryborough club about another 1 north of Gympie which is a registered MAAAQ site so all insurances are covered .