• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New EFI DA-120 shown at WRAM

ghoffman

70cc twin V2
Matt sent this pic from WRAM today

Attachments

• DA-120 EFI.JPG
    DA-120 EFI.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 583

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
That's so damn cool, I'll be there tomorrow. Curious to know what it uses for a pump and how much it needs in the way of electrical power to make it all work.

Mostly gonna be used in government applications. You will still have that stray person who will use it for hobby use. Give me a carb any day.
Gotta agree with you on the 'government application' ....... and God Bless 'Em for investing the time and effort into such advances, as without them they and companies like them might not be able to continue to provide us lowly smucks with the standard carb version!

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Wonder if a less costly retrofit package is available or how much it would cost to get our current 120's updated.

My 120 just happens to be free of an airframe right now but me thinks the update would be just as much or more as a new standard version.

Attachments

• 0226161647-00.jpg
    0226161647-00.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 420
Last edited: