Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  2. Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

My first Giant Scale Airframe EF 94" MXS-EXP

Discussion in 'SupaTim's NorthWestRC.com' started by Bushwacker, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Bushwacker

Bushwacker 3DRCF Moderator

Don't get me wrong cam...Dude I really appreciate the info and the effort put into it. I think Im just going to suck it up and do the Q80-6L.
    That motor is going to make a serious beat out of this plane and if I ever want to get a larger plane like a 108 Extra I know it will handle that
    as well.

2. cam4569

cam4569 70cc twin V2

They way I look at it Is buy it right once or buy cheap several times and worry about when it's going to break down

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. Bushwacker

Yep you said it brother! We are both of us on the same page man. :)

4. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Man, buying right the first time sure hurts a little, but it's so worth it when it just lasts forever.

5. Bushwacker

[MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] Pretty much the golden rule isn't it. It's gonna hurt until I get it up in the air and fly it for the first time then all the pain goes away replace with pure joy and a heavy left thumb. :)