• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

My first Giant Scale Airframe EF 94" MXS-EXP

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Don't get me wrong cam...Dude I really appreciate the info and the effort put into it. I think Im just going to suck it up and do the Q80-6L.
That motor is going to make a serious beat out of this plane and if I ever want to get a larger plane like a 108 Extra I know it will handle that
as well.

cam4569

70cc twin V2
They way I look at it Is buy it right once or buy cheap several times and worry about when it's going to break down

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Man, buying right the first time sure hurts a little, but it's so worth it when it just lasts forever.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
[MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] Pretty much the golden rule isn't it. It's gonna hurt until I get it up in the air and fly it for the first time then all the pain goes away replace with pure joy and a heavy left thumb. :)