• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

My first Giant Scale Airframe EF 94" MXS-EXP

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
When I first saw this plane it was the 64" version years ago on the old EF site and I just loved it. I got to talking with SupaTim
about this bird and after listening to him and his experience with it and it's flight characteristics, well it didn't take much for me
to changed my mind from doing an Extra 330SC I was originally thinking of doing.

94mxsexp.PNG

Airframe: Extreme Flight 94" MXS - EXP - Yellow / Blue Scheme.
Graphics: By B & E Graphix.
Motor: Hacker Q80-6L.
ESC: Jeti Spin Pro 200 Opto.
BEC: Western Robotics Hercules Super BEC Pro.
SERVOS: MKS X8 HBL380 HV/X8 Hub Set/X8 Carbon Servo Arms.
Batteries: Not quite for sure yet.
RX/TX: Spektrum AR9110 RX/DX18 TX/TM1000.
Might upgrade the wheels because I don't like the plastic/foam. Kind of digging the Spot On RC - FlyWheelz - 4"

So there it is...This will be my first Giant Scale and it should be a Beast.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Im still fair bit away from that, but can be done. Motor and servos are next and as you know isn't cheap. Got to save up again. Having the airframe here first helps me to stay on track to save my moola.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Only have the one pic right now bud. Didn't want to open it up at home so I took it over to the clubhouse and did it. Put it back in the box afterwards until I get the rest of the part to complete it. Safer that way. The size is impressive even without the SFG's and wing tips.

2016-03-26 17.54.00.jpg