• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Motorcycles?

Yakman

70cc twin V2
Today i saw a club member leaving Mcdonalds with 2 bags of food sitting in front of him. His handle bars were so high, when he grabbed the grips he looked like he was hanging from them so much his ass was hardly on the seat. It's beyond me how those guys can ride like that...

Mikeq

150cc
Yakman;15959 wrote: Today i saw a club member leaving Mcdonalds with 2 bags of food sitting in front of him. His handle bars were so high, when he grabbed the grips he looked like he was hanging from them so much his ass was hardly on the seat. It's beyond me how those guys can ride like that...

I never liked Ape Hangers but a lot of people do..cant be comfortable on long trips..

Do-rag

100cc
Mikeq;15972 wrote: I never liked Ape Hangers but a lot of people do..cant be comfortable on long trips..

Have quite a few friends that ride using ape hangers. They say they are more comfortable to them than the regular style. I personally do not like ape hangers.

SlowHuck

Bling, bling for flying things.
Do-rag;16079 wrote: Have quite a few friends that ride using ape hangers. They say they are more comfortable to them than the regular style.
Sorry, not buying' it...

attachment.php

16086=10868-apehangers.jpg
16086=10868-apehangers.jpg

Rev

New to GSN!
Ok this is a HD that some of you never seen before Its a 1976 ss250 2 cycle, I had one as a kid. Found this one in Ohio , the guy keep it in his game room for 25 years. The carb was frozen, I got it to free up and cleanned the carb and it started on the second kick.
16092=10869-DSC05821.jpg
16092=10869-DSC05821.jpg

16092=10869-DSC05821.jpg
16092=10869-DSC05821.jpg