Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Moki 250cc 40% Sukhoi SU-31

Discussion in 'R/C Videos and Pictures' started by dominicm, Aug 23, 2018.

1. acerc

acerc 640cc Uber Pimp

Florida
    I guess no one took this the way it was meant, good humor. I have more than enough going on right now, the Laser to maiden, the Challenger to finish, and most importantly the Bulldog II short kit.
    And that Stearman kit that has been sitting under a table for a few years now of which would be a good candidate for a radial.

2. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

When it comes to "real expensive" engines we all speak with fork tongue :money_talks:.

stangflyer, Jetpainter and Snoopy1 like this.
  3. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

:woohoo!: LOOK at what I got .............A picture of a radial :sneaky:

Valach-VM-R5-250-330px.jpg

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    You wish justlike I did.

49dimes likes this.
  5. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Tony, the guy that owns it. Is very picky about his stuff, and is a good builder. Back in the ducted fan days before ARF's, he was on Bob Violetts builders list and built some really nice jets.

stangflyer, Snoopy1 and WMcNabb like this.
  6. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Which Stearman kit do you have? Man I sure miss my 1/3 scale Stearman. I should never have let it go. Suicide.gif

Snoopy1 likes this.
  7. stangflyer

Tain't nuttin. I got a picture of a Kolm.
    Kolm 150.jpg

Jetpainter, Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Man o man if you bought one of those you be the man. King of GSN for a long while. Let’s face it would just turn that mustang of yours in to the ultimate mustang to have. You cannot do better than that.

9. acerc

acerc 640cc Uber Pimp

Florida
    It is a Bob Dively Super Stearman, 1/4 scale I think.

Jetpainter, Snoopy1 and stangflyer like this.
  10. stangflyer

I am pretty sure that is what mine was. Do you know what your wingspan is? I believe mine was 96.

Jetpainter likes this.