Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Moki 250cc 40% Sukhoi SU-31

Discussion in 'R/C Videos and Pictures' started by dominicm, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Price wise it's just slightly more than the Moki. but it comes with the fuel pump.:)

2. acerc

acerc 640cc Uber Pimp

Florida
    You might have missed this as it was posted just before yours on the previous page.

3. Jetpainter

Okay, you guys really did it now.;)

I sent the info on the Valach 250 radial to my buddy and he's in, that means the DA200 powered SU-31 is for sale, which makes me kinda sad.:(

20180722_102110_resized_1.jpg

Snoopy1, stangflyer and acerc like this.
  4. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

I just can't hit the like button if it makes you sad. Besides......VM radials or VMRD's......really means "Very Many Real Dollars" :ooh?:.

Snoopy1, Jetpainter and stangflyer like this.
  5. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

There is something just so sexy about a Radial. I really can't pick a Moki over the Valach. They both sound so bad ass.

Yeah, now you tell me this. After I am gearing up for the big Mustang. But that is ok really. Cuz I have a devious little plan in mind that I have been toying with for some time. I like my Sukhoi. But the 170 dub is just not what I really wanted on the front of it. I mean, the GP176Evo was ok. (When it would decide to run) The 3w170 has been flawless in every way. But I have always yearned to have a round engine stuffed inside that round cowl. Hmm...maybe once the "Stang" is done and flying I will look at options for a round engine. LOL

Snoopy1 and Jetpainter like this.
  6. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Besides that, it just sounds bad ass.

49dimes, Snoopy1, WMcNabb and 2 others like this.
  7. acerc

acerc 640cc Uber Pimp

Florida
    Just think how bad ass that would have been without the uh-hmm music.

8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Nice video but the owner of that plane is no plane guy to play that bad music over the sound of a radial is just bad.

stangflyer likes this.
  9. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Make him an offer you never know he may give you a killer deal and you will have one hell of a nice plane, if I am not mistaken you built the plane. Even better you will be up there in the big league with the Stang.

stangflyer likes this.
  10. Jetpainter

Don't have the space, and more importantly the cash.

Snoopy1 likes this.