• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC 2.7m Extra 300CS

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
Since we love to give Paul Crap about him being a slow poke I thought I would put it into perspective.

From first post til today = 1 years 2 months 7 days or 14 months 7 days or 62 weeks 0 days or 434 days

For reference the Empire state building was built in 1 year and 45 days

:laughing:

Alky6

150cc
Got some glassing done on the hatch. Man, I sure do enjoy wet sanding epoxy versus balsa (maybe 'cause the balsa doesn't do so well wet? hmmmmm.)! I suppose that could be the problem....:eek: Used 1/2 oz cloth. Not like the heavy stuff I am used to (4-6 oz). Have to be pretty careful or it pulls pretty easy. Did it in two steps.

Started on the front top of the hatch. Finished with the front former of the hatch and the rear of the sides. A little more sanding to go. Soon some paint!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Looks awesome @Alky6,

Makes me wish I had time to work on my Laser. Even though I don't have to do THAT much to it. I'm thankful for that too or I'll never get done with it. . . :LOL_gif: