• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC 2.7m Extra 300CS

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Subd'
Dang buddy, day ONE and already two pages if thread, keep up the good work, keep it clean, keep it square and keep it fun!
Lotta good people here, more than willing to answer any question big or small. This aint FG, so post it all. Looks fantastic.

Alky6

150cc
Subd'
Dang buddy, day ONE and already two pages if thread, keep up the good work, keep it clean, keep it square and keep it fun!
Lotta good people here, more than willing to answer any question big or small. This aint FG, so post it all. Looks fantastic.
I had some "catching up" to do! LOL. Thanks and I will!

About time someone does a build log on the 2.7 CS! :) Been eyeballing this kit since it came out, looking for a new IMAC plane. Tired of the 40% transportation hassle.

Alky6

150cc
Thanks everyone. Hope I can live up to everone's expectations! I'm a relative noob to plane building. Enjoy the hell out of it though!!!