Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Indoor Monocoupe anyone?

Discussion in 'Electric Motors, ESC's, Batteries, and Chargers' started by Bipeguy03, Nov 27, 2015.

1. camss69

camss69 70cc twin V2

Dang! Super nice work! Just found this thread. The pic next to the transmitter really shows how small it is.

As far as it not being giant scale, man, if I flys I'm interested. Especially something built from a kit/scratch with the old school methods, love it, totally cool!

This is quickly becoming the only place I post anymore also, for all the same reasons others mentioned.

2. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Funny, forgot about that.

Bipeguy03 likes this.
  3. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Well just torque roll! :lol2:

Bipeguy03 likes this.
  4. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Duh! Simple Simple. We want hovering video or else.

5. That is the nicest tissue job I've ever seen. Mikey Like!

6. image.jpg image.jpg

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

camss69 likes this.
  7. bigblueswope

bigblueswope 100cc

Amazing craftsmanship.

BJ Swope

pawnshopmike likes this.
  8. Thanks all! Didn't get anything done on it today, I spent most of the day on the computer filling out job applications. Amazing how tiring that can be!! lol

9. The other day I airbrushed a coat of Nitrate Dope on the Monocoupe, then yesterday and today I airbrushed the cowl, wheel pants, and landing gear legs. Just a little bit of detail painting and it will be ready for final assembly!

On a side note, I may have got a new job today! :fist_pump:

61.jpg 62.jpg

10. Plane looks awesome and good luck with the new job.:way_to_go:

dhal22 likes this.