• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Indoor Monocoupe anyone?

Bipeguy03

150cc
And yet another reason I love this site. Your building a tiny stick, electric powered model and no one is complaining it's not giant scale.
:way_to_go:

I know right? I would love to be building a giant scale but I just don't have the funds this year, so I decided to do some old school and new school blending (I have a Sig Skybolt I'm going to convert to electric also). I would never have even thought about putting this on that other site I would have been ran off lol.

I'm kinda in awe of the attention this has gotten on here, I'm glad because this is literally the ONLY r/c site I post on anymore :D

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I know right? I would love to be building a giant scale but I just don't have the funds this year, so I decided to do some old school and new school blending (I have a Sig Skybolt I'm going to convert to electric also). I would never have even thought about putting this on that other site I would have been ran off lol.

I'm kinda in awe of the attention this has gotten on here, I'm glad because this is literally the ONLY r/c site I post on anymore :D

It's so small and so old school it's intriguing. Therefore a lot of interest. Plus the gonads to admit you're on a budget AND to post such a small project picqued my interest and respect as well.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp

I have a Sig Skybolt kit too. Hopefully when you do it you will do a thread on it as well.

Bipeguy03

150cc
It's so small and so old school it's intriguing. Therefore a lot of interest. Plus the gonads to admit you're on a budget AND to post such a small project picqued my interest and respect as well.

Thanks man!!!! :D

I have a Sig Skybolt kit too. Hopefully when you do it you will do a thread on it as well.

I can, I built the main box of the fuse a couple of winters ago but I can pick up there.

Bipeguy03

150cc
Finished the wing tonight, which for the most part finishes the building.

Wing weighs in at 11 grams and the tail at 2.

32.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg