• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC practice tips for new pilots.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I've seen it happen often (not passing out)....just not breathing for extended periods, which doesn't help your focus, or anything else. I sometimes still catch myself doing it, but usually I'm only out of breath from laughing!!! :LOL_gif:
Earle don't you know your not supposed to have fun while competing? There was a guy at our local dragstrip that thought it was just terrible that we went to have fun, win or lose. "It's a competition, your not supposed to enjoy it" was his motto. Mine on the other hand was winning is great, but you need to have fun doing it or what's the point.

M

Matt

Earle don't you know your not supposed to have fun while competing? There was a guy at our local dragstrip that thought it was just terrible that we went to have fun, win or lose. "It's a competition, your not supposed to enjoy it" was his motto. Mine on the other hand was winning is great, but you need to have fun doing it or what's the point.
That is the best view!! That is how I look at it now.. None of us will be professional at this point so have fun... As long as you improve and can see it and feel satisfied who cares!! I am with Earle I have forgotten the breathing thing and yes I have even heard the judges laugh!