• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAA is no longer...

thurmma

150cc
It is sad to see a part of the community have to shut its doors due to declining membership, but if they weren't willing to grow with the hobby, then it is only a matter of time before it happens. I joined the IMAA 3 years ago because it was required for a couple of events that I attended. Other than those events, I wasn't even aware that they existed :(

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Sad that IMAA is closing the doors. I'll miss the coverage of local events in my area. You should let your friends know, and club members know that they have shut down also. I woke up to a renewal notice in my email this morning from them, maybe it's just an automated renewal thing, not sure.

GiantScaleNews

Do-rag

100cc
Not sure about the automatic renewal deal. I renewed in April printed my card and still got a renewal notice again last month.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Do-rag;6987 wrote: Not sure about the automatic renewal deal. I renewed in April printed my card and still got a renewal notice again last month.

Yeah I was paid up till next year, and got that renewal notice this morn. Looks like it may not be a mistake, and they are still accepting dues.

tailskid

70cc twin V2
ChickenBalls;6990 wrote: Yeah I was paid up till next year, and got that renewal notice this morn. Looks like it may not be a mistake, and they are still accepting dues.

That's a good deal FOR THEM!

Erikv79

30cc
Just an FYI the District VIII Rally Of The Giants scheduled for 8/23/14 is still on. We are moving forward with this event and looking to have a great time.