• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Idle Up

BalsaDust

AEROSHELDON;11871 wrote: Since you are new, a great place to start is the low should not move the plane at idle (or move it just a little) and the high it should roll forward with that idle when it is not restrained. Then move to your liking but that will get you started and be very close.

Thanks that's very helpful. Now I just need to get off my ass and finish making my cowl plug so I can make and actual cowl and then finally fly the plane.

BalsaDust

AEROSHELDON;11878 wrote: OK. Get on that!! go, go , go ......

I need to but I have a problem of where I continue to find plans for foamys that look cool or that flying buddies want so I build those instead. The sad part is the plug for the cowl only needs prolly another hour to an hour and a half tops to get it ready to pull a mold off of it.