• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I’m going out flying thread 2019

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Today the AW Ultimate saw some airtime, a couple flights and it is good to go...

Attachments

• P1090329.jpg
    P1090329.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 325

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Next Friday, Sep 27... If you decide you want to go, let me know before the end of next Tuesday and I'll take the toy hauler instead of the utility trailer.
Next Friday, Sep 27... If you decide you want to go, let me know before the end of next Tuesday and I'll take the toy hauler instead of the utility trailer.
Sorry Robert I tried but i just could not get everything changed around so that I could make it. Even tried to fly down and rent a car but I just could not swing it. One of the biggest hurdles was the barn that I am building with him the rafters are showing up next week and we have rented all the equipment to do the job. Have good time and think of me, sweating on top a barn building the roof.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Sorry Robert I tried but i just could not get everything changed around so that I could make it. Even tried to fly down and rent a car but I just could not swing it. One of the biggest hurdles was the barn that I am building with him the rafters are showing up next week and we have rented all the equipment to do the job. Have good time and think of me, sweating on top a barn building the roof.
Well that just sucks!! Maybe you two need to start scheduling work around Nall time. I am pretty sure I will enjoy it and I doubt I'll think of any work, mine nor yours...LOL

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well that just sucks!! Maybe you two need to start scheduling work around Nall time. I am pretty sure I will enjoy it and I doubt I'll think of any work, mine nor yours...LOL
The only good thing for sure is we are going to do next year is go to JoeNall in the spring. My buddy and I have already spoken about it and as far as we can tell right now it is a GO. Really hope to see you there.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well boys no more flying for me for a few days been flying Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday I have had my fill for a while. Anyway going to be very windy tomorrow and rain. So I will be ok for a while.
And the rebuild on the 3W engine is a success as good as new again.

Last edited: