• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How many autographs ?

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Niiicccccccceee !! :thumbup: While I'm typing, I wanted to say to you, Jim, that I couldn't think of a gOOder ambaSSador than your son, JoE, to represent 3D and the rest of US, on your recent trip to DUBAI !! :grrreat: :thumbup: :grrreat:

Ok, I'm done typing now....hope to sEE y'aLL sOOn ! :peace:
Thanks, appreciate the comments.
We were at the WRAM show this weekend. People were buying planes, then opening the boxes up just to get Joe to sign them.
Had a good time too.

Hope to see you all soon too.

njswede

150cc
I should have brought a wing from my 72" Extra for him to sign. Oh well, he'll sign it at the FLI if it's still in one piece by then...

joshgluck

100cc
Thanks, appreciate the comments.
We were at the WRAM show this weekend. People were buying planes, then opening the boxes up just to get Joe to sign them.
Had a good time too.

Hope to see you all soon too.

Guilty as charged ;-)
It was much appreciated and I love that my rudder made the FB pics Jim posted.

It was a lot of fun for me and I told Joe as he was helping me get the rudder out from my 58" Edge for him to sign "oh sorry, I really should be doing that, I do you think Michael Jordan has to unwrap the basket balls he signs!" Ha! He even told me that he still has the slick that AJ signed for him way back when.

dskuro95

100cc
Guilty as well. Joked around with Joe a little bit as well as Chris. Joe got some practice in for the FLI!

Last edited by a moderator: