• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How many autographs ?

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
I've got the tail from my 70 Slick, and I just might see about getting signed, then "taxidermy" it as though it flew into a wall. Maybe get lucky enough to get the whole team to sign it!

Niiicccceee !! Yep, I did the same thing with Bonedocs Extra 103" fuse (that's all that was left) ! Of course, I had him sign the rudder :D kEEP uS posted on all the 'other' autographs man ! :thumbup: :bouncy:

Here it is before it's 'demise' (unknown--electronics failed ?)

[Color Commentary Courtesy of mE !]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CavjxJcnTkw

Last edited by a moderator:

cale10

50cc
IMG_1376A.jpg as you can see my 48 epp extra has joe's signature right on the bottom of the rudder. got it signed at the weak signals show last year when i bought it.

cale10

50cc
yeah right! i've literaly beat the living hell out of this plane. broke the whole front end off (firewall) off like 6 or 7 times. hit a tree and took chunck out of the wings. ripped the elevator durring harriers several times. ripped the ruddedr clean off and hit a tree with it! im sure theres more im forgetting too.

SnowDog

yeah right! i've literaly beat the living hell out of this plane. broke the whole front end off (firewall) off like 6 or 7 times. hit a tree and took chunck out of the wings. ripped the elevator durring harriers several times. ripped the ruddedr clean off and hit a tree with it! im sure theres more im forgetting too.

Sounds like you've finally got it broken in! :D

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Joe signed a puppy last week end.

Niiicccccccceee !! :thumbup: While I'm typing, I wanted to say to you, Jim, that I couldn't think of a gOOder ambaSSador than your son, JoE, to represent 3D and the rest of US, on your recent trip to DUBAI !! :grrreat: :thumbup: :grrreat:

Ok, I'm done typing now....hope to sEE y'aLL sOOn ! :peace: