• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How many autographs ?

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Hey JoE !!
This question is actually more bout boasting, than wondering ;) But, since I'm typing, how many have you given so far ? :D
My boast: You signed my 3DHS cap @ 2nd OKtoberfest and I noticed you were a tad slow, so I asked how many you've signed and your reply was "Actually, this is my 2nd one !" :D I still treasure the story and cap !!

THX,
DaVe d: )

Haha, I remember that like it was yesterday. I am still slow at it. I also apologize everytime I give one because I am really terrible at it.:p I really have no idea how many though.

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Haha, I remember that like it was yesterday. I am still slow at it. I also apologize everytime I give one because I am really terrible at it.:p I really have no idea how many though.

LoL !!! :D Gotta say...I'm proud to know you and your father, Jim ! Hope to meet MoM some day tOO !

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
FYI,

We sold a poster with Joe's autograph at the FLI this year for 150.00!

So you might want to hang on to that cap! :D

ronelzy

New to GSN!
Joe signed this 89 for me 2 years ago at the Newark Throwdown ,the same plane Anthony used this year in King 50 ,( signed on rudder)

Attachments

• IMG_9722.jpg
    IMG_9722.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 475

dskuro95

100cc
Joe signed my 3DHS 47" SHP on the one wing, Arron Bates signed the other, and Ben and Noll signed the canopy.

quadracer

100cc
I've got the tail from my 70 Slick, and I just might see about getting signed, then "taxidermy" it as though it flew into a wall. Maybe get lucky enough to get the whole team to sign it!