• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hauling Your Plane in a Pickup... Best Ideas? Post them here!

yakken

100cc
This is a good way also[emoji12]
uploadfromtaptalk1425419873873.jpg

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Hauling in an uncovered bed sucks when the the weather man is wrong. I spent 45 minutes under the canopy of a BP station last year waiting for it to stop. It never rained at home or at the field, just in between. :mad:

I was in good company, there were two dune buggies and a flock of motorcycles there as well.
Rain 1 (2).jpg

fencelake

70cc twin V2
Hauling in an uncovered bed sucks when the the weather man is wrong. I spent 45 minutes under the canopy of a BP station last year waiting for it to stop. It never rained at home or at the field, just in between. :mad:

I was in good company, there were two dune buggies and a flock of motorcycles there as well.
View attachment 14358

I got stuck at my field this past summer. A lot of the guys had campers and were able to leave. I had my 50cc plane and had to wait it out. With my new 35% plane, and travel for IMAC, I'm going to have a cover ready to go in case of rain. A camper and/or a trailer just don't make sense for me at this point, so I'm going to get creative.