• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

Eagle34

50cc
A quickie uPdate.....yesterday, I was able to move aLL mY phalanges !!! 'Course, the hand is still tightly wrapped and the fingers begin to hurt if I wiggle 'em tOO mucho :grumpy: BuTT, I'm encouraged and feeL confident that the burning/stinging/pain that had progressed to near unbearable limits....wiLL magicaLLy, get gone sOOn !! :thumbup: :grrreat:

GoOdEr to hear Dave! Btw two good books you have there, Marcus Luttrell's book is on the official Navy reading list! Of course Chris Kyle ... that goes without saying! I think he worked with LaRue Tactical on some of their equipment also.

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
I can sEE lite @ the EnD of the car + pOOL + tuNNeL (so to speak ;)) :grrreat: !!! After 8 days, the stitches are gone and as others have said, I do NoT regret having iT done ! :D :D Now, for the left hand !! WiLL Advise !

IMG_20121009_182030.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ambientech

New to GSN!
Hey guys looks like rcg has gone to the wusses who report for sport so I guess this is my new home. Here I am wanting to get out and fly again :grrreat: and the weekend weather blows :thumbsdown:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hey guys looks like rcg has gone to the wusses who report for sport so I guess this is my new home. Here I am wanting to get out and fly again :grrreat: and the weekend weather blows :thumbsdown:

Welcome Chris, and congrats on the 104! I saw your face when you found out, and and you looked like a publisher's clearing house winner!

We're happy to have you here, and hope that many others will follow you.

IMO, part of the problem is the mods there aren't necessarily 3D flyers or part of the community. As such, they can't read the "context" well, and judge posts based on very restrictive black and white rules.
Anyway, hope you like it here and stick around a bit. Let us know if you have any ides or suggestions!

-G

ambientech

New to GSN!
Welcome Chris, and congrats on the 104! I saw your face when you found out, and and you looked like a publisher's clearing house winner!

We're happy to have you here, and hope that many others will follow you.

IMO, part of the problem is the mods there aren't necessarily 3D flyers or part of the community. As such, they can't read the "context" well, and judge posts based on very restrictive black and white rules.
Anyway, hope you like it here and stick around a bit. Let us know if you have any ides or suggestions!

-G

I never win anything so yes I was a bit surprised :D