• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

Manta

70cc twin V2
I like pie :)

12 days post cut in my butt i got to fly at Hodges Hobbies.:) Took my trailer down yesterday to leave for HHAEFI.If you guys haven't been to our electric fall fly in you should come. We always have a blast. This is a Hodgehound hosted event. Flew my 48 MSX and my Delta wing plane between rain showers..Good thick air the planes flew great. Was nice to get out as Ive been bored our out my mind. The pain sucked but my meds kept it tolerable.

gyro

GSN Contributor

12 days post cut in my butt i got to fly at Hodges Hobbies.:) Took my trailer down yesterday to leave for HHAEFI.If you guys haven't been to our electric fall fly in you should come. We always have a blast. This is a Hodgehound hosted event. Flew my 48 MSX and my Delta wing plane between rain showers..Good thick air the planes flew great. Was nice to get out as Ive been bored our out my mind. The pain sucked but my meds kept it tolerable.

Great news buddy! And I'm sure the Docs were happy that you were out and about moving around! :grrreat:

refugeefromcalif

New to GSN!
Wow!! That took a bit of time...Was somebody contesting part of it...or just a really involved estate (not to be nosy)....

SteveT

Hey Steve!
No contesting, Just an Involved process. (Partly because I live 2100 miles away).

Congrats Matt! :)

Jorge61

Manta

70cc twin V2
Hhehe you guys are great! I am ok. Getting better increments seem to have stalled somewhat but I shall trudge along until the trumpet sounds :)

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Hhehe you guys are great! I am ok. Getting better increments seem to have stalled somewhat but I shall trudge along until the trumpet sounds :)
3 days post surgery and I'm typing reaLLy s l o w ! :p can wiggle my fingers, so i'm encouraged ;) wiLL advise !! :D