• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Product Review - The Soloshot2 Robotic Cameraman!

rcbobp

70cc twin V2
Good stuff. Does the tag need to be exterior? Trying to figure out how/where to mount it on the plane. Landing gear?

SleepyC

150cc
Good stuff. Does the tag need to be exterior? Trying to figure out how/where to mount it on the plane. Landing gear?

I believe it could be mounted under a canopy, like leave the hatch off and let it warm up and then put the canopy on... Once on it will last up to 4 hours, so multiple flights would not be an issue.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Not to mention that quite honestly most people really suck at videoing airplanes:D. I'm spoiled because I have @thelaw with me most of the time but there are also times when she is not there or I really like the idea of the dual view shot like in Sleepy's video. For instance the other day I did an on-purpose dead stick with a Cub and got a two minute free flight. May be cool to have the solo shot on the plane with the gopro on-board:yesss:!!!!!!!!!
My biggest problem is, I suck at flying, I've got people to do it, I just don't want to ask. :)
Your flying otoh, is very nice. And the video quality is very good also.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
My biggest problem is, I suck at flying, I've got people to do it, I just don't want to ask. :)
Your flying otoh, is very nice. And the video quality is very good also.

The video of your new Edge was pretty good! I double checked at Lori's camera is compatible with the solo shot so that's cool. It appears that the camera controller is "available for pre-order" on Amazon. They must have redesigned something, it's been on this status for a couple months.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Th
The video of your new Edge was pretty good! I double checked at Lori's camera is compatible with the solo shot so that's cool. It appears that the camera controller is "available for pre-order" on Amazon. They must have redesigned something, it's been on this status for a couple months.
Thanks, but as much as I'd like to take the credit, I wasn't the pilot on that one. That was Colton Clarke, a friend of mine.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
This is my motto for life in general!
Like Gun.jpg

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I was looking at a YouTube video yesterday and this was the advertisement before. First time I ever watched all of the ad before clicking SKIP. Pretty cool device.