• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Group Build, 20cc Profile ARF, Who's In?

4DigitHP

50cc
I am building a 2001 corvette with a 408 stoker engine with twin turbos. I am looking for it to produce 1000 Wheel Horsepower.

On the hunt for 1000WHP
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439822149.673052.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439822172.167776.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439822190.873986.jpg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
well that's pretty damn cool. do you plan to race it or just burn through tires for fun?

i've got a little project i'm trying to decide what to do with...it's similar....a 1977 MGB with 95 or so raging horses under the hood. it's totally derelict, I'd probably give it away if I knew it wouldn't be parted out!

4DigitHP

50cc
well that's pretty damn cool. do you plan to race it or just burn through tires for fun?

i've got a little project i'm trying to decide what to do with...it's similar....a 1977 MGB with 95 or so raging horses under the hood. it's totally derelict, I'd probably give it away if I knew it wouldn't be parted out!

I am going to run in some wannagofast 1/2 mile events. But really just want a tire smoker.

Come to Huck-O-Ween and I can take you for a ride.

On the hunt for 1000WHP

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I've got a little project i'm trying to decide what to do with...it's similar....a 1977 MGB with 95 or so raging horses under the hood. it's totally derelict, I'd probably give it away if I knew it wouldn't be parted out!

Yup. That's almost exactly the same thing! :lol2:

Post some pics Bart. Lets see that sexy beast.:way_to_go:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i grew up working on stuff like this with my Dad, Uncle and Grandfather. When my Uncle Al passed away I got his two derelict MG's, a '79 and a '77. I sold the '79 a while ago and the '77 is in the garage waiting for me to make a decision.

because you asked for it and then back to the topic!
MGB Before.jpg

4DigitHP

50cc
The edge is the best flying one from what I have been told. It has been redesigned and has more wing area.

On the hunt for 1000WHP