• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Gp-61

Nalby

50cc
Slight update on putting the 61 in the 87 extra with the pitts. I thought the eme60 had a lot of power but this is just insane. I only have about 5 minutes on the engine because of throttle linkage pulling out of the servo arm but I really like this. It's really responsive and POWERFUL I can't wait til it's broken in.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Slight update on putting the 61 in the 87 extra with the pitts. I thought the eme60 had a lot of power but this is just insane. I only have about 5 minutes on the engine because of throttle linkage pulling out of the servo arm but I really like this. It's really responsive and POWERFUL I can't wait til it's broken in.

Welcome to the world of GP power... We've now got another believer!

I like the GP61 so much, I just ordered another one from Kole [MENTION=2452]Limitless Aero[/MENTION]. Going to put it in a 91" Yak :)

3dRCparts.com

70cc twin V2
Ok, this is my first gas engine, I remove the throttle set screw, I understand that, but how do I change the throttle arm, or do I even need to?

hone

150cc
Ok, this is my first gas engine, I remove the throttle set screw, I understand that, but how do I change the throttle arm, or do I even need to?

When/where did you buy the engine? I believe Kole at limitless aero started shipping the 61 with a spot-onRC throttle arm recently?

gyro

GSN Contributor
I never changed out the arm. Just used a short arm on my servo, and used a throttle curve to handle the "expo". Works perfect.