• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Gp-61

Yowzilla

50cc
My burble concerns prior were most likely due to a loose throttle servo. My theory was at high amplitude vibration throttle levels (10-15%) the carb was opening and closing that was causing wired rich burbling sounds.

That may be a stretch....All I can definitively say is since securing my servo the GP-61 pops and starts in less than three flops every time, hovers a 92" edge at 10% throttle, and sings with confidence. No joke! Over past 8 flights I have only thought about flying and not about temps, rpms, or needles.

3dRCparts.com

70cc twin V2
got my gp61 yesterday, but I have no plane for it yet, I do have a pilot 87" 260 extra coming and I also bought a used 88" EF extra that should be here next month, which plane gets the gp61 and which one gets the DA 50 with pitts that I have? Recomemdations?

gyro

GSN Contributor
got my gp61 yesterday, but I have no plane for it yet, I do have a pilot 87" 260 extra coming and I also bought a used 88" EF extra that should be here next month, which plane gets the gp61 and which one gets the DA 50 with pitts that I have? Recomemdations?

The pilot is a very light plane. [MENTION=165]Twistedgrim[/MENTION] has one with a da50