• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Gp-61

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I forgot to mention that in my post....the way he is describing it, yes I would say they are too long and need to be cut down or find shorter bolts.

I maidened on Saturday. Wow was that an amazing experience! The Edge flew great with the GP! Muffler bolts came loose even with the nords. Tightened them back down after the motor was hot and was perfect for the 9 subsequent flights.

wulfman

New to GSN!
Will GP engines send out updated parts to owners of the early batch engines which have the old design retaining clip installed?

KoleDeRacer

1000cc
GSN Sponsor Tier 1
No we are not sending out parts. It only happened to something around 2% of engines. Obviously if it does happen it will be fixed under warranty.

SnowDog

sorry Kole, I guess my post was a bit misleading...I just meant to say that you provide excellent customer service.

Just picked an MTW RE2 for one of my GP61's. Anyone have any rpm numbers for this combo? Right now I'm getting 6800 with a Falcon CF 24/9 and medium proflow can.