• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Gp-61

gyro

GSN Contributor
Spent the majority of the day flying yesterday, and was flying my 92 Edge that had the GP61 in if previously....
And it made me miss GP. My 61 has by far and away been the best 60cc class motor I've owned! Part of why I love it so much is the low end grunt that it seems to have a big advantage on over other engines.

I know was just giving you a hard time. I got two weekends to get my 61 good and broke in and get my 123 flying and then all the local flyins start

Yeah me too but its the same weekend as one of my Home clubs. If I did that I might get shunned lol. We gona do our best to make tulsa even if we got to head out friday after work

hone

150cc
Looks like Kole @Limetless aero is working with Aztech Aeromodels to begin shipping all new GP 61 with a spot-onRc throttle arm for the carb :)

Good job improving on an already sweet engine.