• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Gp-123

gyro

GSN Contributor
Really makes me want to get mine mounted. While I don't have a falcon 29x9 like Tim was using, [MENTION=271]Enterprise[/MENTION] lent me a few of his props to try:

Vess 28B wood
Vess 28B stealth
Mej 28x12
Mej 29x10S

I can't wait!

I have one of those as well. I like my Mej 29x10 evo better on the piped DA-120. I only tried the 29x9 once I think. For that Extra I love my Falcon 27x11 better. The 28" props will be better for energy.

hone

150cc
Really makes me want to get mine mounted. While I don't have a falcon 29x9 like Tim was using, [MENTION=271]Enterprise[/MENTION] lent me a few of his props to try:

Vess 28B wood
Vess 28B stealth
Mej 28x12
Mej 29x10S

I can't wait!

Looking forward to seeing some numbers on the different props. I may give a Mej 28x12 a try.

As soon as I get a throttle servo I'll be firing up my V2.

hone

150cc
Ran my V2 123. Great Power is right! Peaked at 6650 and settled around 6550 with a cf falcon 29x9
Thanks [MENTION=2452]Limitless Aero[/MENTION] for the excellent support. Looking forward to putting the new engine to work :)

Last edited by a moderator: